The Beta MicroDottie 3 is a hand held, USB adjustable focus video microscope operating at 120x and 520x that also provides CMYK color separation and enhancement to contrast any process color for quick verification. With the special CMYK Software yellow is magnified and contrasted to appear almost black, also see our BetaColor Viewer 3.
The CMYK Software for quick separation and CMYK contrasting, allows difficult colors to view such as yellow, to appear black and in high contrast. Ink coverage can also be determined.
The included multi-link stand makes it easy to focus and position the camera on flat or 3D samples.
Eight white LEDs surround the lens providing shadow-free illumination. They can be dimmed from 0% to 100% brightness with the convenient control on the USB cable.
The Windows software allows you to easily capture and annotate images for analysis. A calibration gauge and software utility make it easy to take precise measurements on the images. Additional software functions include the ability to overlay annotations on the images as well as saving them to a file.
- 120x and 520x magnification
- CMYK Color Separation and Contrast Enhancement
- Ink Coverage determination
- Video Micrometer and Protractor overlays
- Image capture and save in .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, and .TIF formats
- Direct export to MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent tool for demonstration and training
- 4.5 inches high, 1.25 inch diameter
The MicroDottie 3 gives you the functionality of a microscope with image capture to a PC without the complications of separate power and signal cables.