Rulers and Targets also available
Our reticles, rulers and targets are produced with chromium on the surface producing an optical density of 2.8.
Perfect for use in magnifiers and a wide range of other applications.
When requesting a quotation, copy and paste the below information and reply to all questions – required for quoting.
- Magnifier Model**: If a Peak magnifier include the model number and skip to #4. Specify:
NOTE: Microscope eyepiece reticles are available only when you provide a CAD file scaled for your microscope.
- Do you need a magnifier?
- What power is your magnifier?
- Color: Black or White, Specify:
- Black CHROME is standard and used on most backgrounds
(Low reflective Chrome on Soda lime glass is standard. Other options available upon request).
- White Etch and Fill is for very dark backgrounds (Adds time and cost/reduces sharpness)
- Reticle Diameter (Not required if used in a Peak magnifier) or for target or ruler provide length and width:
- Thickness. (1.5mm required for PEAK Magnifiers) Select:
- ~1.5mm – .060" +/- .004"
- ~2.3mm – .090" +/- .004"
- ~3mm/0.120" +/- .004"
- Design: Lines, circles, angles, dashed lines, text, etc. (line thickness of 20 Micron standard – other thicknesses available, specify)
CAD File (Preferred), Drawing or sketch required of the design (Be sure to indicate if dimensions are inside or outside of your lines/circles etc.). Attach.
- Note: Providing a CAD file with a PDF is best. It avoids a CAD fee and reduces the time to quote and produce. A CAD review fee may apply in some cases.
- We reproduce customer's design per specifications provided. Customer is responsible for functionality of design.
- Printed on bottom or top of reticle (Bottom standard). Specify:
- Quantity? Pricing based per quantity ordered.
- Date Required [Note lead times are now running 4 – 6 weeks]
- Certificate? (Fee applies for B and C): Specify:
- No Certification
- Certificate of Conformance
- Each reticle certified to NIST [This step adds to lead time and requires detailed information about which points to measure]
Please include complete contact information Company, address, contact, and telephone number.