When asking for quotations, (Copy and paste the below list) and reply to the below questions, it makes the turn around time for quotations quicker.
- Magnifier Model: If a Peak magnifier include the model number
- Do you need a magnifier?
- What power? We can help specify (If for a stereo microscope or microscope with an eyepiece and objective additional details will be required)
- Color: Font color Black or White, Specify color
- Black is standard and used on light backgrounds,
- White for dark backgrounds - (White must be Etched and Filled)
- Printed Chrome or Etched and Filled (Note Printed Chrome is Standard - Etched and Filled is more is expensive)
- Reticle Diameter (Not required if used on Peak magnifier)
- Reticle Thickness (1.5mm/.062" +/-.005" is Standard)
- Design: Lines, circles, angles, dashed lines (line thickness of 0.05mm standard)
- Measurements: Are they to the inside, outside or center
- Printed on bottom or top of reticle (Bottom standard)
- Quantity: Minimum order is one. Pricing reduced per unit as order quantity increases
- Date Required
- No Certification,
- Certificate of Conformance
- Each reticle certified to NIST (Fee applies for B and C)
- Drawing or sketch required of the design
- If a CAD file is provided, set up cost is less
Please include complete contact information including a telephone number.
Design will be on the bottom surface, unless otherwise requested.
300mm Three Axis Glass Scale
This Unique Design Includes Three Different Scales (Click Scale For Details)